Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, January 6, 2011

precious girls

God has been so good in blessing Halley and I with a precious small group.  We love these girls and have so much fun when we are together.  We spent an evening together (in our pj's) having dinner, taking funny pictures, and singing hilarious carols to Halley's neighbors.
IMG_1688
Miller got in on the action (Austin was with a friend at a Christmas storytime).
IMG_1702
The girls having fun with the camera
IMG_1738
Catherine and Carlee having fun
IMG_1705
Ginni taking model pics
IMG_1719
Mary Elizabeth and Campbell modeling
IMG_1700
The creeper pose
IMG_1740
The beautiful plate the girls gave Halley
IMG_1743
Me being silly with my new plate (that I love).
IMG_1728
Halley's new pj's and bracelet
IMG_1727
My new pj's

No comments: