Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dinner time

Dinner time has become even more entertaining since Austin has started to communicate really well and Miller has starting eating solids.  This is a little glimbse into my world around 6:00.
IMG_1988
Miller only has eyes for his big brother.  He is sometimes difficult to feed because he is enamored by Austin.
IMG_1979
Having fun during dinner.  I love hearing him communicate with me.  We have the best little conversations.
IMG_1985
Eating his carrots, prunes, and apple sauce.  He is a terrible nurser/bottle drinker but a great solid eater.  I have to keep telling myself that in the long run, that is a much better thing to be good at.
IMG_1989
Using his sippy cup as a camera since mommy was taking pictures of him.

No comments: