Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, June 6, 2011

32 and never been more handsome

My wonderful husband turned 32 last Tuesday and we were so busy moving that we didn't get a chance to celebrate big. His parents were so sweet and fixed a delicious dinner and cake though.





I love this man more than anything in the world. God knew exactly what he was doing when he put us together. We have been through a lot together but I wouldn't want anyone else to walk this road called life with. I am very blessed!






I love you David Spence and I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful husband, father, friend, doctor, son, and person. Our sons are blessed to call you daddy!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: