Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sibling room pics

While having jury duty downtown every day, I stopped at LB to see the work on the sibling room. To say it is amazing is an understatement. You have to see it for yourself to really appreciate the beauty. Elaine is doing an incredible job. The details make everything so real looking.






























I am so proud of the room. Proud of the sweet legacy my son left behind. We hope it's a place where children will feel safe and loved, and a place they can have fun while their parent/s are visiting their sibling who is sick.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

The Rohman Family said...

Any child will feel safe and loved there. It looks amazing! I'm so excited about the work that the Forrest Spence Fund continues to do.

Molly Witherington said...

It looks great, Brittany!

Casey Cockrum said...

incredible!!!