Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, September 9, 2011

the pilot

Austin loves flying with his Dingdad. securedownload-23 securedownload-21
Only 2 years old and he is already flying...I mean, really flying the plane. securedownload-20
Dingdad lets Austin sit in the pilot seat and fly the plane.   securedownload-19
Ron says Austin does a great job and keeps the plane steady flying in the direction they need to go. securedownload-17
The other day Austin asked Ron if he saw the water tower down below, Ron said he didn't, so Austin tipped the wings down so Ron could get a better look. securedownload-18
That is just wild to me.
  securedownload-14
This kid will have his pilots license before we know it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Gosh he's cute! I love it!