So sorry about the lack of posting...our lives have been crazy busy and don't really slow down for a couple more weeks. Hoping around mid November to settle in a little bit and take some time to work on baby girls room and the rest of the house. For now we are enjoying the Fall and spending time with friends and family.
So a little random Five for Friday for you...
1. Starting to purchase a few pink things for baby girl. LOVE the pink and can't wait to see her in it.
2. Feel like I do alot of waiting at doctors offices lately. I am now every 2 weeks at the OB plus once a month at the Urologist so I feel like I spend hours of my time waiting. She is kicking and moving a ton so its fun to sit and rest for a little bit and feel her. Truly an amazing thing to know I am growing a child in that belly. Only 8.5 weeks to go!
3. We had a great weekend and it deserves its own post that I hope to get to next week but for now a couple pictures to recap.
4. Dr. Spence and Curious George (again for the 2nd year in a row) enjoyed trick or treating and all the fun things that went along with Halloween.
5. Getting ready for a great weekend. Will post more next week.
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.