1. Just got back from the Urologist...kidneys are worse but nothing we can do about them. Just wait 6 weeks until baby girl makes her grand entrance. Nothing worse than a doctor telling you that everything looks worse and you feel worse but there is nothing they can do about it. Say a prayer if you don't mind that the pain would not get any worse over the next 6 weeks.
2. Just finished shopping for Le Bonheur's Christmas Stockings. Love that the Forrest Spence Fund can help provide cheer to children while they are in the hospital. I truly can't imagine spending the holidays in the hospital with your child. We are hosting 3 dinners for families between now and Christmas. This Tuesday we are expecting close to 120 people to eat a warm meal with us. Truly a blessing to be able to serve these families.
3. The Forrest Spence Fund is in need of new children's books to place in our Care Baskets and to give away to families at the dinners. If you would like to contribute than new children’s books can be dropped or mailed directly to:
INDEPENDENT PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, 4738 Walnut Grove Road - Memphis, TN 38117. Please make sure your name is included so we can thank you.
4. Starting potty training boot camp in the morning. Wish me luck. I am truly dreading it with this little spitfire.
5. We are getting ready for Thanksgiving over here.
We have been working on our Thankful tree.
Just a couple things mommy is thankful for...
Hope you have a great weekend. I am hoping to get some projects done around here...definitely starting to nest!