Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

I am so very thankful this holiday season!

Thankful for this amazing man God gave me for a husband.  He is truly the best husband and father!
Untitled
Thankful for these beautiful blessings God gave me to raise and love. IMG_7799
Thankful for 55 days with this beautiful boy and for knowing that I will be with him in eternity. PA150022_1
Thankful for our newest blessing and that she continues to grow big and strong in my belly. Saw my sweet baby girl this morning!  She is doing great. Measuring 2.1 lbs and 27 weeks!
Thankful for precious schools for Austin and Miller and that they both love attending. Untitled Untitled
Thankful for wonderful friends and family.
Untitled Untitled
Thankful Miller is doing well with potty training.
Untitled
We truly have so much to be thankful for.  Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! IMG_7808

1 comment:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Blessings, blessings, blessings! Love you and your family! Happy Thanksgiving, friend!