The nursery is almost complete and I couldn't be happier. I am not a frilly, pink kind of girl so I went with the same bedding and furniture I had with the boys since it was gender neutral and just added some girly accents. I love that its serene and calming. Hopefully this will have a positive effect on her as well. =)
1. We used the same furniture we had with the boys. Love the piece below. It was handmade by David and his dad before Austin was born. Truly means so much to me. Little keepsakes and personal things are kept up top with blankets and burp cloths in the bottom.
I found this piece of furniture at an antique shop and use it as a changing table. (I know the picture frame is a little off center, we moved the piece of furniture yesterday and haven't had time to move the frame).
2. The painting was done by my friend Cortney. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Love having something with all 4 of my children represented.
3. This is the same chair I rocked/glided Austin and Miller in and I can't wait to rock baby sister in. We purchased the lamp and my interior designer found this great little garden stool. We had this pillow made.
4. The curtains were left by the old homeowners but had a very heavy valance at the top. We removed the valance and added a beautiful curtain rod instead. I love the color and how they turned out.
5. I'm starting to pack our hospital bag and laid this out to bring her home in. I can't believe I am a month away from bringing home a precious baby girl.
One last thing in her room to remind me of what a precious gift the Lord has given me.
Countdown is on to meeting baby sister!