Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

55 days

Today marks the 55th day of Maggie's life.  55 days is how long Forrest was with us so that number means so much to me.  I am thankful today for all of my children.  I am thankful that God entrusted to me 4 beautiful children.  I don't know why one child was only given to me for 55 days but I am thankful for those 55 days.  Those 55 days changed my life.
P9100061
PB040072
Today I am especially thankful for Maggie's life and her 55 days with us.  I have cherished every moment with this precious girl.  She is a true joy and I am looking forward to spending many more days with her.
Untitled
Spending a little time with mommy before bed. #cantgetenoughofher
I do trust in the Lord and know that her days are already laid out for her and if he decides to take her sooner than I want I will continue to trust Him.
Thank you Lord for the gift of all 4 of my children.  I am blessed to be their mommy.

1 comment:

Speelman Family said...

Oh sweet friend I love you. My mom and I were just talking yesterday about how loosely we have to hold our children and how they are on loan to us from the Lord no matter what that looks like, and you know that SO well, but are SO faithful. Thankful for you and ALL your children that have blessed your family AND many others too.