Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, February 25, 2013

Playing outside

I don't know about you but when the sun is shining and my boys can play outside, life seems sweeter.  They need to run, jump, and play outside almost daily so I am thankful for the sunshine we have had in the last couple weeks.  We have taken full advantage of each sunny day.
IMG_8312 IMG_8314 IMG_8316 IMG_8318 IMG_8320 IMG_8323 IMG_8325
The boys do this all the time...wrestle! Untitled
We spent some time climbing trees on this sunny day. Untitled Untitled
We are ready for Spring at the Spence household.

1 comment:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

We are so ready for spring at our house, too! My girls probably don't need it as much as the boys, but outside play is a necessity lately! Hope the groundhog was right!