Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, February 22, 2013

Five for Friday-Thankfulness

Five for Friday - Thankfulness

Today I am doing a Thankful Five for Friday.  I think its important I focus on the many ways God has blessed me and to remember to thank Him for my many gifts.

1.  My Savior
h07-cross_sunset-10

2.  My better half.
IMG_8182

3.  My littlest loves.
Austin to Miller: "Let's play with Maggie." #soakingitin #sothankful

4.  My love waiting on me in Heaven.
PA120132

5. 8.5 years with our faithful companion IMG_2076

Sometimes I can get so wrapped up in the things I want and or need that I forget to be thankful.  I am blessed...truly blessed!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Been thinking of you this week and praying for y'all. Hope you feel peace soon. Love you!!