Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, May 17, 2013

Doing great!

Miller did great before, during, and after the surgery.  He was so sweet as we drove down to Le Bonheur.  He talked to me the entire way about what we would do the rest of the day...watch shows, cuddle, and take naps together.  It sounded like a perfect day to me.  He was really excited when he saw the red Le Bonheur heart from a distance.  He couldn't have been sweeter to everyone he came in contact with...truly was wonderful.  Anytime he would start to get nervous he would just look over at us and know that he was going to be ok.  Le Bonheur does such a great job making the child feel special and understanding that he is a child and making sure they talk to him like a child.  I was impressed the entire time we were there.
Prayers for Miller. Having surgery to remove adenoids and get T tubes.
I suited up and went into the room with him and stayed by his side until they put him to sleep.  I am thankful that Le Bonheur lets you do that now.
Surgery went well. Thanks for the prayers. He was a trooper and did great!  He's home now sleeping next to me. No where I would rather be!
This is his dazed, confused, and watching tv look.  He was really tired from us waking him up so early to go to the hospital.
Untitled
We came home and he crashed.  My in-laws were here helping out so I was able to crash with him for a little while.
Untitled
He has done really well.  I am very proud of my little guy and truly hope this will make a difference with his fluid build-up, hearing, and speech.

No comments: