Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, May 24, 2013

Five for Friday

Random post of Five for Friday:

1. We have been trying to walk/scooter ride outside as much as possible to burn much needed energy from my boys. Sometimes they get tired and hitch a ride with me. I'm hoping pushing these 3 will get me in shape. I am completely out of shape. If pushing these 3 doesn't get me in shape than nothing will.

 2. Love that my high school girls are back in town. Can't believe they just finished their freshman year of college...I feel old. I started working with these girls at the start of their 7th grade year. What a joy they are to my life!
I love my girls!  So glad they are home from college!!

3.  Sweet Maggie tried food for the first time.  She makes a big mess but definitely enjoys it.  The boys loved having her at the table with us eating.
IMG_8738IMG_8737

4.  Maggie's cheeks are so big her paci left an imprint on her face.  =)
Reposting: no filter. Last pic made her look like she had eyeliner on. 'My cheeks are so big my paci leaves marks on my face'.

 5. Miller went flying a couple weeks ago with Dingdad. This was his first time to fly in the Pacer and be up front. This picture doesn't show how much he really enjoyed it. He loved the one on one time with Dingdad and flying in the Pacer. I think I now I have 2 little boys that love flying! Untitled

Happy Friday friends!  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: