Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, August 16, 2013

Five for Friday

1. We saw Planes with the boys this past weekend. Really cute movie. Perfect for my plane loving little boys. Miller woke up the next morning and the first thing he said was "mom, can we go back to the movies today and eat popcorn.' We plan on seeing more movies together in the future. We saw Planes!  Cute movie, especially for my plane loving boys.
Untitled
Untitled
He was so little he couldn't keep the seat down on his own. Untitled

2.We had a FSF dinner at Le Bonheur last Thursday night. We are so blessed by the BEST volunteers. The turnout was amazing...we fed over 120 people in less than 40 minutes. Best volunteers ever!  #fsf #familydinners @jenwilkellis

 3. My brother Matt came in town last week. The kids had fun making funny faces with him. So glad we got to see him.
Loved hanging out with Uncle Matt!  Thanks for being silly with us. @imattmiller

4. David's aunt and uncle came to visit on Friday. It was so good to see them. I will post more pictures on another blog post but wanted to put this up as a recap from last last weekend. Untitled

5. I took the kids to visit Forrest's gravesite the other day. Austin had mentioned a few times that he wanted to take him fresh flowers so we did. Bittersweet for sure. My babies taking flowers to their big brother. #bittersweet #wishtherewere4 These 3=my ❤ (taken last Friday while visiting their brothers gravesite).

Happy Friday friends!  8 days till race day...the countdown is on!

No comments: