Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tomorrow is the Last day

Tomorrow is the last day to register online for the Forrest Spence 5k.  If you aren't in Memphis or can't participate that day than sign up to be a ghost runner and receive a t-shirt in the mail. Untitled

The shirts look great! Truly the softest, most comfortable shirt I own. Shirts are in and they are awesome!!! Softest, most comfortable shirt I've ever owned. Great color too!  Live out of town, be a ghost runner and still get a shirt in the mail. Sign up now at www.forrestspencefund.com and you can own one too.

Click here to sign up online!

1 comment:

Molly Witherington said...

I'm "one of those" that JUST signed up. Sorry! I've had a sign in my yard and posted about it on FB and I just now get around to signing up?! Can't wait!