1. This girl LOVES to eat...I mean loves to eat. She prefers food way over the bottle so this particular day she was loving some bananas. They got everywhere.
2. My littlest loves. I am honored to be their mommy. Some days are H.A.R.D but when I look at this picture I am reminded of the great blessing it is to be called their mommy.
3. Meal time can be difficult at our home. Trying to get the boys to stay seated, not tip over their plates, spill their drinks, and actually eat the food but I have always enjoyed breakfast with them. I think they are starving by breakfast time so they are pretty good during this meal. I enjoyed eating with them this morning and hearing their little conversations to each other.
4. Daddy hung the swing at our house last weekend and we have been spending lots of time in it while the boys ride their bikes, scooters, etc. She and I are both big fans of the swing.
5. I am hosting a Matilda Jane Trunk Show on Monday night from 7-9 and Tuesday from 10-1 for my friend Alicia. If you are interested in stopping by to see the clothes than comment below and I will email you my home address. It is both adult and children's clothes for girls.
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great weekend!