Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Professional Beach pictures

My sister in law and I hired my friend Beth to take professional pictures of the grandkids and grandparents while at the beach for their mother's day/father's day gifts.  Beth happened to be there the same week with her family so it worked out perfectly.  They turned out great!  The ones with the 6 grandkids and grandparents are precious and Anne's 3 kids look great as well.  Mine didn't turn out so well but that's ok.  I mainly wanted the one of everyone to turn out and it did.  Very happy with them.
famsingle triplehug MillerGDad siblingstack sibsquare playbehind babies miller feet catplay millerface IMG_5892
These next 2 crack me up. Austin was upset with the brightness of the sun. IMG_5944 IMG_5943
Love these of my in-laws. Great picture!
IMG_5933 IMG_5932 IMG_5890 IMG_5863 IMG_5763 IMG_5757 IMG_5755 IMG_5737
Thank you Beth for your beautiful pictures taken of our family.  We love them!

No comments: