Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthday weekend

I LOVED that my birthday fell on a weekend this year.  It was so great to have David off all weekend to help celebrate my big day.  He did a great job making me feel special and loved!  I enjoyed a double date with our best friends on Saturday night, slept in on Sunday morning, had my breakfast and coffee waiting on me when I woke up, enjoyed church, had a special lunch, relaxed all afternoon, and then had dinner and a homemade (from scratch) cake made for me.  I also spent a fun girls morning with Halley on Monday to celebrate both of our birthdays.  I also received some sweet gifts from the ones I love.  I truly felt loved in all ways!
Truly perfect birthday!  Sleeping in, church, coffee mug and candles from my boys, flowers from David, and homemade cake and dinner made by David. A great day! Untitled Untitled Untitled Birthday dinner with my littlest loves! Happy birthday sweet friend!  I loved celebrating our birthdays together today. You are a true gift to my life. @halleywilliams

1 comment:

lindley said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday! You are loved!!