I can't seem to get my Five for Fridays up on time so another Six for Saturday!
1. Less than 1 month till race day...have you signed up? Click here to sign up as a participant or a ghost runner if you can't make the race. The shirt looks just like the logo below. A 100% cotton heathered/faded red shirt with white logo.
2. Downloading old pictures from my phone and I came across this pic...they were so little! I love the age they are currently in but I miss those little guys and that curly hair of Miller's.
3. I could truly eat this little girl up...she loved her new pool.
4. I was running behind the other night in getting dinner ready so I bribed Austin with a Starburst into feeding Maggie who was starving. He doesn't have the best aim but he got the job done.
5. We enjoyed Gibson's donuts this morning. Usually daddy takes them but he was working today so mommy had the joy of taking them. They LOVE donuts!
6. Sweet girl is sitting up all by herself now. I am overboard on the pillows but you can never be too careful. =) She loves seeing the world from this view.
Happy Saturday friends! Enjoy your weekend!