Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Saturday, July 27, 2013

7 months old

I know...I know...I am WAY past her 7 month birthday but August is crazy for our clan.  The race is in full speed and filling every last second of my day so the good ole blog has gone to the back burner.  I will be back at it before too long but I wanted to make sure I got Maggie's 7 month post up before she turned 8 months.

Maggie turned 7 months on July 27th.  Months 6-7 were more big months for her.  She cut her second tooth and can now sit up completely unassisted.  She loves sitting on the floor playing while her brothers are acting crazy all around her.  She still loves her exersaucer and jumperoo and enjoys sitting at the table eating meals with us.  She enjoys trying new foods and is a good eater.  She is not a great bottle taker and is pretty difficult to give it too.  I will definitely not miss giving a bottle after she is 1.  She is still very laid back and goes with the flow majority of the time.  

Things she loves:
-her brothers!!!
-her daddy and mommy
-faces
-smiles from others
-bath time
-being on the diaper changing table

-sitting up
-her teeting toys like Sophie
-exersaucer

-jumperoo
-her fingers

-food
-lovie
-naps
-hands
-feet


Things she doesn't love:
-being hot (which is difficult since we live in Memphis)


I haven't weighed her lately but I think she is over 18 lbs.

Some pictures of our sweet girl!

IMG_9022 IMG_9023 IMG_9026 IMG_9032 IMG_9033 IMG_9035 IMG_9038 IMG_9047 IMG_9048 IMG_9051 IMG_9057 IMG_9062 IMG_9063
I had to include some of her sucking her 2 fingers while holding her lovie.  Reminds me so much of Austin.  They suck the same 2 fingers and both love their lovie!IMG_9070 IMG_9075
Happy 7 months sweet angel.  We adore you!

2 comments:

Laura Sessions said...

Happy belated 7 month birthday, sweet Maggie!

ashleywheatley said...

oh brittany she is so precious! i could eat her up!