I can't believe its almost been a week since the race. I promise to do a race recap soon. I don't have the pictures back for the photographer yet so I want to wait to do the recap until I get them back. So I am doing a Five for Friday instead.
1. My 4 beautiful babies. Still can't believe I have 2 gorgeous brown eyed babies and 2 beautiful blue eyed babies. David and I both have brown so its fun to see 2 of my babies get blue like their 2 grandma's.
2. Last week before the race I obviously had this little guy on my heart and mind all the time. Oh how I miss him but I am so proud of him and his legacy.
3. These 3 have my heart. The bow is over the top and I love it! The boys are obsessed with their medals. They didn't win them but they have enjoyed the extras that mommy has around the house.
4. Little bit turned 8 months old on Tuesday. I will do her 8 month post soon but thought I would post one on here. She is such a joy!
5. This is life around here. My oldest LOVES legos. His grandparents have tons so he is in heaven over there. Aunt Deborah took this and I love how she captured him in his element.
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!