Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, August 30, 2013

Five for Friday

I can't believe its almost been a week since the race.  I promise to do a race recap soon.  I don't have the pictures back for the photographer yet so I want to wait to do the recap until I get them back.  So I am doing a Five for Friday instead.

1.  My 4 beautiful babies.  Still can't believe I have 2 gorgeous brown eyed babies and 2 beautiful blue eyed babies.  David and I both have brown so its fun to see 2 of my babies get blue like their 2 grandma's.
God gave me 2 gorgeous brown eyes babies and 2 beautiful blue eyes babies. All perfect in my eyes!
 2. Last week before the race I obviously had this little guy on my heart and mind all the time. Oh how I miss him but I am so proud of him and his legacy. Oh how I miss him...like crush your heart miss him but I am so proud of him and the legacy he left behind.

3. These 3 have my heart. The bow is over the top and I love it! The boys are obsessed with their medals. They didn't win them but they have enjoyed the extras that mommy has around the house. Glad to be back to my normal job of mommy!  My title as Race director is almost done. #justwrappingitup
4. Little bit turned 8 months old on Tuesday. I will do her 8 month post soon but thought I would post one on here.  She is such a joy!
IMG_9086

5.  This is life around here.  My oldest LOVES legos.  His grandparents have tons so he is in heaven over there.  Aunt Deborah took this and I love how she captured him in his element.
L1020032

Happy Friday friends!  Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: