1. Last Friday night daddy was working late so we had movie night. The boys picked Cars 1. I love that they are getting to the age where they can stay up a little later and do something fun like this. Maggie only lasted a few minutes like this but it was fun while it lasted.
2. We purchased Maggie a water table for our backyard and all 3 of them love it. Best $30 I have spent.
3. She just makes me laugh all the time.
4. Sometimes you just have to put them to work.
5. We LOVE our school. Christ Methodist is the most precious school ever and Easter week was no exception. The students tell the Easter story in a way that every child can understand. Miller and I went for the Easter walk through and watched Austin put a flower on the cross. It truly is a beautiful thing to be a part of.
Happy Friday friends!