1. We had VBS at our church this past week. I was Austin's JK teacher and really enjoyed it. The theme was "A Knightly Tale" so on Thursday I dressed up as a princess with my royal knights.
2. A boy bit Maggie on the face while she was in the nursery at VBS. It broke my heart but she was fine. She bounced back super fast from it.
3. We spent last week at Santa Rosa Beach and it was wonderful. I have a few posts to do on it but this was my favorite picture of the kids.
4. We were able to go on a special date night to celebrate David's birthday. It was so nice to get out and spend quality time together. We really believe in date nights and know that it is so important for our marriage.
5. Tonight David and I are headed on a date night to hear Jim Gaffigan at Tunica. He is hilarious and I seriously need some laughter right now...long week. This is one of our favorite clips of his. 4 kids!
Happy Friday friends!