Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, June 13, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  We had VBS at our church this past week.  I was Austin's JK teacher and really enjoyed it.  The theme was "A Knightly Tale" so on Thursday I dressed up as a princess with my royal knights. A princess with her knights. #vbs #knightlytale

2. A boy bit Maggie on the face while she was in the nursery at VBS. It broke my heart but she was fine. She bounced back super fast from it. Next time some boy bites my daughter I'm sending in her older two brothers to take care of business. #kidding #notreally #poorthing

3. We spent last week at Santa Rosa Beach and it was wonderful. I have a few posts to do on it but this was my favorite picture of the kids. Thankful for these three!  Great week at the beach.

4. We were able to go on a special date night to celebrate David's birthday. It was so nice to get out and spend quality time together. We really believe in date nights and know that it is so important for our marriage. Date night with my favorite to celebrate his belated birthday. #cafetango #lovebeachdates

5. Tonight David and I are headed on a date night to hear Jim Gaffigan at Tunica. He is hilarious and I seriously need some laughter right now...long week.  This is one of our favorite clips of his.  4 kids!

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: