Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy birthday Grandma

Today is a special day for 2 reasons...the birthday of my beautiful Grandmother and my 11 year anniversary.

Happy birthday to the most beautiful person I have ever met on the inside and out.  She is truly an amazing woman who I strive to be like.  She was an amazing wife, mother, friend, grandmother, great grandmother, and now great, great grandmother.  She has lived a full life and I am so thankful for the many years I have had with her.  Happy birthday Grandma Maggie...we love you with our whole hearts!
Marguerite meet Marguerite. Worth the solo flight with 3 kids to see my beautiful grandmother meet my precious daughter. #tearsofjoy Memories I will cherish forever!  So thankful they are getting to know the most influential person in my life.

No comments: