Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Beach trip part 2

Beach trip part 2

We spent time flying kites, catching crabs, swimming, building sand castles, and just being together. Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
David and I went on a date while down there to celebrate his birthday.  Date night with my favorite to celebrate his belated birthday. #cafetango #lovebeachdates

The token pictures of the beach on the day you have to say goodbye. Untitled The night before we were heading out friends of ours asked if Maggie and I would like to fly home on their personal jet. I said yes faster than you can imagine. Maggie is ok at traveling but not the best so this was a much better way to travel. Untitled
One more beach post to come.

No comments: