Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, September 7, 2009

beautiful flowers

My dad and his girlfriend Sheryl gave these flowers to our church this past Sunday. David and I didn't know they were doing it. It meant so much to us that Forrest was remembered during a hard time for David and I. He would have been 2 this Thursday (10th).The bulletin read, "The flowers in the sanctuary are given to the glory of God by Cliff Miller and Sheryl Greene in memory and in celebration of the life of Robert Forrest Spence, son of Brittany and David Spence, and brother to Austin".

What an great tribute to a very special little boy. Thank you Dad and Sheryl for remembering Forrest and us.

4 comments:

jennie brooks said...

Oh that is so sweet! Love you guys!

Jenny said...

It's so hard to believe he would be two years old. Obviously, we've never met but I've always followed your CB site and now your blog and I'm just amazed by Forrest's life continues to touch so many. What a precious little boy. I know you must miss him terribly and I just want you to know that we're still praying for you and thinking of you so often.

mrchrishill said...

Two years wow... Where has the time gone? These flowers are a beautiful tribute to little Forrest.

coff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.