Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sunday nights

Sunday nights at our house are a little crazy. The Sophomore girls start arriving around 6:00 and usually the last one leaves around 8:15. We start the night by eating dinner together and catching up on each others lives. Around 6:50 we start our bible study lesson that lasts around an hour. David and I love having these girls in our home (even though it is very crazy). I think Austin loves it too.

Austin's onesie says, "Chicks dig me". I think thats true for these girls.
Neely and Allie stole my camera and started taking funny pictures of themselves.
All the girls together (still missing a few). We had 18 girls total with Halley and I. (Look closely at the facial expressions of the girl in pink and the girl in yellow with a black coat...hilarious!)
Hanging out after dinner

No comments: