Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, September 14, 2009

Uncle Toph

My oldest brother Christoph came in town Wednesday-Sunday. He was AMAZING!!! He was pretty much in charge of Austin the whole time. I was crazy busy with the race and needed tons of help with little man. Chris was incredible with him. He took care of every little detail with Austin. Getting him up, fed, bathed, breathing treatments, medicine, etc. I knew he was in good hands with his Uncle Toph.

Austin getting a breathing treatment

Getting ready for the 5K with Uncle Toph

Finishing the 5K


Austin asleep after the 5K

Christoph and Austin getting ready for the 100 yard dashAustin walked the entire 100 yard dash with Uncle Toph

Austin riding on the golf cart with mommy and Chris

Austin loving Rico (Christoph's dog)

Thanks Chris for being the great Uncle that you are. We can't wait to see you again soon.

No comments: