Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 weeks!!!

I went to the OB this morning and our little guy is doing great. He is estimated to weigh 7 lbs 2 ounces right now and I am 1 cm dilated. We set the induction date for June 22. 2 weeks from today!!! I only have 1 appointment left until he enters this world!

I can't wait to meet Miller. I am thrilled to see my boys meet for the first time. I wish so badly Forrest was here to experience the birth of his 2nd baby brother. I know he is smiling down on our family though.

1 comment:

Jada Scruggs said...

oh, can't wait to hear about miller's arrival. we will be in TN visiting family. maybe we can meet him on our way back to dallas which will be early july?