Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, June 25, 2010

We're home!!!

We were discharged last night around 6:45! We were so thrilled to leave the hospital on day 2 instead of day 7 or never leaving the hospital. I am truly praising the Lord for Miller's health and quick stay. His culture came back negative at 6:00 and he was finished with all his antibiotics so everyone felt comfortable with us going home.

Austin watching mommy get Miller ready to go home.
IMG_0326
Playing with Miller's carseat.
IMG_0328
Watching mommy put Miller in the carseat
IMG_0332
Leaving the hospital!
IMG_0336

Miller's first night home he decided to stay up with mommy until 2:00 but I truly didn't mind because I was thrilled we were home! He is doing great eating and sleeping and is truly the sweetest baby.
IMG_0337
IMG_0365

Majority of the time Austin doesn't pay any attention to Miller but we did notice today him acting out a little more than usual. We think he was really wanting some extra attention so daddy spent some playing with him out in the rain. They splashed around in the puddles and had a great time.
IMG_0361
IMG_0341
IMG_0353
IMG_0349
IMG_0354

1 comment:

Melody said...

So happy for you sweet friend!! Please let me know when you are up for visitors because I can't wait to come and see ya'll. Also, don't hesitate to call if you just need a quick break and want me to take Austin for a couple hours so you can rest or something. I want to bring you a meal but figured I'd let things settle out first so just let me know. Love you and can't wait to see what all the good Lord has in store for your precious family.