Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma

Happy Birthday to one of the most special women in my life...my grandmother. I love this lady more than anything in the world and I am so blessed to have her in my life. We were married on her birthday and I love sharing our special day with her special day. She has taught me far more than I can ever put in words. Her and my grandfather were married for over 65 years before he went to be with the Lord. I loved watching her take care of him. All three of my boys have been somehow named after her (Robert Forrest-Robert was her husband; Austin Allen - Allen was her's mothers side; Miller - her last name). I am so happy for each of my boys to share a name with a lady I admire, love, respect, and cherish. Happy Birthday Grandma.
P2220073 copy

No comments: