Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

our life lately...

We have been super busy the last few weeks so I am going to try and recap a few things.

I taught swim lessons for 3 weeks to children 6 months to 8 years old. I have done this for 15 years and love seeing children enjoy the water and learn to swim. (I didn't take any pictures during the 3 weeks so I borrowed these from friends).
P5270038

P5270033

David and I headed to a fun day at Shelby Farms. We started on a walk not knowing how far away we were getting from our car. There was one point where I thought I might go into labor in the middle of the park. It was extremely hot with no shade but luckly we all made it.

IMG_0078

IMG_0073

IMG_0070

IMG_0067

Our cousins came in town and we LOVED playing with them.
IMG_0096

IMG_0094

My sweet friends threw a little "Sprinkle" for baby Miller. We stocked up on diapers and wipes. It was so much fun!

IMG_0108

IMG_0107
We have been busy but having so much fun.  I have loved spending time with my boys!

No comments: