1. We will experience a New England Winter
2. Buy a new home in Memphis
3. Say goodbye to precious friends we have made in Boston
4. Move home to Memphis
5. David will finish all his medical training and start his practice
6. Austin will start school
7. Miller will start a Mothers Day Out Program
8. I will return to my volunteer work at Le Bonheur
and that is just the things we know for sure are going to happen. You never know what the Lord has planned. Woo...I am just tired thinking about all of it. We are truly thrilled though with the many blessings God has given us and the adventures that await us in 2012. I'm not making a lot of New Years Resolutions because I know there is enough going on to just keep up but I do want to strive to be a better wife, mom, friend, sister, daughter, and christian woman. I want my life to glorify the Lord in all I do.
The Spence family wishes each of you a wonderful and blessed 2012.