Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Miller's antics

I truly don't know what to do with my littlest.  He is truly a mess.  His antics at night are about to put me over the edge.  I am praying that our little girl is much more calm and less mischievous.  We have a video camera but I can't watch it all night to make sure he isn't into something else.  Sweet Austin just sits and watches him get into everything.

Some of his antics include:
-Falling asleep under his bed without a pillow, blanket, or any of his animals.  David ran up in the middle of the night because Austin was having a nightmare and thought Miller had been kidnapped because he couldn't find him anywhere.  He eventually found him under the bed.

-I went up one morning and found the mattress on the ground and he had slept on the box springs.

-I went up one night and found his monkey with a diaper on and sitting on the toilet as if he was going to the bathroom.

-A few nights ago we found Miller at 10:00 asleep on the floor with his dog pillow, the table turned over and broken, and his stuffed animals placed inside.  One of my friends commented on instragram that this looks like a foreshadow of college.  Passed out after a wild night of partying.
This is how we found Miller last night at 10:00. Asleep on the floor with his dog pillow, the table turned over and broken, and his stuffed animals placed inside. What am I going to do with this boy?

Last night David and I went to check on him and found him pant-less and diaper less in his bed asleep.  We put a pull up back on while he was sleeping and left him under the covers.  This morning when Austin came down the stairs he proceeded to tell me that Miller was naked and had pooped on the floor and all over the room.  I went upstairs to find this on the ground.  Poop...yes poop on the ground. That is not from my dog but my 2 year old. It was everywhere!  Including the brand new bed skirt I had made and put on the bed yesterday.
Miller's antics last night. Poop...yes poop on the ground. That is not from my dog but my 2 year old. It's everywhere!  #pleaselordmakebabygirlgood
I am exhausted and don't know what to do with this boy.  He is cute as a button but into everything!!!!

2 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

That's bad. Really bad. He probably sat there last night, listening to us talk about all the crazy stuff. Then he thought, "Hmmm...I'll show Mommy what I'm really capable of." Well. Someday you can laugh at this.

lindley said...

Oh Brittany!!! That is bad! Wow! Thought a lot of it was funny, trying to envision what I'd do if it were Miles. Then got to the last one---oh my stars---yikes!!!! But yes, even though our 2 yr olds are something else, we love them to pieces! Hang in!!