Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Enchanted Forest

I took the 2 little ones to the Enchanted Forest on Tuesday with some friends.
This is as good as I could get!  Life with babies and toddlers.  @sthusband @halleywilliams Untitled
We saw Santa and Miller told him in secret what he wanted.  He won't tell me what he said.Untitled
I loved seeing the PICU's tree in memory of the 3 people who lost their lives in the Pediflight crash.  One of the ladies who lost her life was who transported Forrest over 6 years ago.  Very sad!Untitled
Miller of course loved the trains and could have stayed there forever.Untitled Untitled Untitled
We love going to this every year.  They have been doing it for over 50 years so some of the decorations look like they are from the 70's which I love.  It also benefits Le Bonheur so if you have a chance to go, please do.

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

glad i got to "meet" you in person there!! hope your sweet family has a great christmas!