1. My in-laws brought over a huge box for the boys to play with. We called it the "It's Not a Box" box because we have a book that was given to us by that name. It is a great book for boys so if you don't have it, I highly recommend it. They would pretend it was a submarine, firetruck, airplane, and many more things. Maggie would often just sit and watch them play with it.
2. We went to check on the boys one night last week before we went to bed and they were both asleep in the exact same position. It cracked us up.
3. I think these 2 are smitten with each other.
4. Austin had a superhero birthday party the other day. This picture just cracks me up. It looks like he really partied hard at this party.
5. Taziki's of Memphis hosted a Dinner Out for the Fund at the end of September and it raised $652 for the Forrest Spence Fund. Taziki's corporate office decided to match the funds so they donated $1304 to the Fund. We went last week and accepted a check on behalf of the Forrest Spence Fund. We are thankful for Taziki's and their support. We also really love their food.
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great weekend!