Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, December 20, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  This one is into everything!   You can't turn your back for a minute without her getting into something else.
IMG_7801
IMG_7799

2. This little girl is going to be tough...the boys treat her just like one of them and most of the time she enjoys it. I hope she likes roller coasters because that is what being pushed on your swing by your brothers is like.
IMG_7833

3. Miller asked me to tuck him in for nap time on the floor along with his favorite friends. IMG_7820

4. My best friend Halley and I hosted our annual cookie exchange on Monday night. It was so much fun getting together with friends and seeing the delicious cookies they all made. Also fun to keep some of the delicious cookies. =)
Untitled IMG_7803 Untitled Untitled

5. Seeing Santa didn't go so well for Maggie. I think he said Bah Humbug and then pinched her. He definitely could have used some cookies and milk to sweeten him up. IMG_7762

Happy Friday friends!  We are enjoying our first day of Christmas break and are currently still in our pj's at 2:15 in the afternoon!

No comments: