Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful week celebrating Thanksgiving.  Both boys classes had a Thanksgiving Feast where they dressed up and enjoyed a feast.  Miller's class was just for the students so I saw him in his costume when he came home.  His Native American name was Baby Spider Monkey. =)
Untitled
Untitled
Austin's class invited all the parents.  The Thanksgiving Feast is a big deal in JK so we made sure that David could attend as well.
IMG_9520 IMG_9521 Untitled
Austin's native american name was Thunder Brave. IMG_9525
This is his precious teacher.
IMG_9527
And our favorite girl Bright Star.
IMG_9528
Indian Leather paintings.
IMG_9532
What he's thankful for. =)
IMG_9535
I love how much they learned about the Indian and Native American cultures.  He really enjoyed learning all about Thanksgiving.IMG_9536 IMG_9537
On Thanksgiving Day we headed over to my in laws house to enjoy a delicious meal. My mom and middle brother Matt also joined us at the Spence's. We had a great time relaxing, being together, and enjoying a delicious meal.
Untitled
I am thankful for my 3 little turkey's. Happy Thanksgiving from my little turkeys.

No comments: