Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Church choir program and fun day with littles

Austin's church choir program was last Wednesday.  He has been attending choir every Wednesday night the entire semester and I honestly don't know if he knew any of the songs.  I think he unfortunately got his mother's lack of skills when it comes to remembering the words of songs.  He asked to go every Wednesday night so we know he enjoyed himself so that is what matters but it sure was funny looking up there and seeing him not singing.  He looked cute though.  
Miller is my musical one but he has no desire to be a part of choir.  He loves to play the guitar, sing, and is very interested in the hymnal when we are at church.  Hoping we can do something next semester to encourage his love for music.
Untitled
Every Thursday the 2 littles and I go do something fun together while big brother is at school.  Last Thursday it was a gorgeous day so we packed a lunch and went to the Rainbow Park at Overton Park.  It is a wonderful park perfect for all 3 ages of my kids.  We always spend some time at the swings because Maggie loves them.
Excuse the mess on Miller's face...I forgot to wipe the PB&J off after lunch.

We enjoyed taking a walk around the lake and throwing rocks in the water.
 
It was a perfect way to spend the morning with my littlest 2.

No comments: