1. This one was mad as a hornet one night at dinner and kept sticking her finger in her nose. Of course I had to document it with a picture instead of get her out of her high chair to calm down.
2. Love when I catch them being sweet to one another...it doesn't happen a ton so I love it when I catch it.
3. I looked back the other day as I was stopped at a stop sign and saw Miller totally chillen with his feet crossed and propped up on the chair. He is such a character.
4. We have started training for the Forrest Spence 1 Mile Fun Run. There were a lot of sweat and tears...mainly tears from these 2.
5. I love this quote and definitely find it true in my life. I love my husband and I am so thankful for him.
David and I were asked if we would share on Easter Sunday in our Sunday school class. Our pastor has been teaching on suffering and he asked us to share our marriage testimony and to especially share on our suffering with Forrest and how it shaped our marriage. It was emotional but I am really thankful that we were able to do it. I truly wouldn't want to do life with anyone but David. He is my perfect fit. If you would like to listen to our testimony than you can click the link below. I do believe it's about 35 minutes long so you might want to carve out a little time and pull up a chair.
Our marriage testimony