Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  Truth - I love this!
a7bbb9a851abd2d1511abaa5d913398a

2.  So thankful for grandparents that adore my children. Untitled

3.  I hope my boys always pick flowers for their mommy. IMG_9906

4. So Austin ended up with the stomach bug on Saturday afternoon so David attended his work cocktail party by himself. I was so sad. I had been looking forward to having a fun night out with my husband and dressing up. The sacrifices we make as mothers.  I made David take a picture by himself so I could document that I didn't get to go. =(Untitled

5. Join us tomorrow night for a great show at the Levitt Shell. It is a great family friendly event and free!
Memphis friends...join us Saturday night!  It will be a great night. Pack a picnic dinner and bring your family.
Happy Friday friends and Happy Easter!  I hope you have time to celebrate and reflect on the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and His triumph over the grave.

"Oh death, where is thy victory? Oh death, where is thy sting?"

No comments: