Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, April 4, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  I think these 2 boys grew up overnight.  I love watching them grow into the sweetest little boys.
I feel like they grew up overnight.

2.  I really feel like this one grew up overnight since the curls went away.  He looks more like a little boy than a toddler.
Untitled

3. They adore each other. So thankful for precious sibling relationships and how much they adore each other.
Untitled

4. I love having a girl...they are so fun! She has recently played with her baby and likes to feed her (even though she often feeds her through the eye).

5.  Thankful for the new car carts at Kroger.  It makes grocery shopping with all 3 a little more fun and doable.  The boys took turns riding in it.
Untitled

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: