Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life around here...

Some instagram pics of our life lately...

Miller giving me a kiss when I wasn't feeling so well. Giving mommy a wake up kiss
David taking the boys on a bike ride on Sunday so I could rest and try to feel better. Bike ride with daddy
The boys built a huge fort. It took up our entire den. This entertained them for a while. Fort in the living room
The boys enjoying playing in the hamper together. Playing in the hamper
City living grocery shopping. There is a lot of food stuffed down in the bottom of the stroller as well. City living grocery shopping
Getting ready to start swim lessons. Swimming 1

2 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I always wondered how grocery shopping in the city happens. Thanks for sharing the "ordinary" moments in your day-to-day life. They are special memories, too!

Anonymous said...

Dear Brittany,

You have a beautiful family. I read your story about Forest and it made me cry. He is so precious and so are your other two boys!

By way of introduction, my name is Mary and i am here in Chicago. I came across your photos while reading up on port wine stains. I gave birth to a set of twins and one of my son has a pws almost identical to Austin's. i have some questions for you and wasn't sure if Austin's pws had been treated? Please email me at marypua@live.com

I would like to ask you some questions on your son's birthmark. I really look forward to your response! Thank you in advance.

Mary