Five for Friday
1. I still haven't seen Hunger Games...are you kidding me?!? I'm dying to see it but we just haven't had a chance yet. Really hoping this is the weekend.
2. I love drinking a cup of coffee but never seem to finish one...imagine that...my crazy boys must need me. This is often the view my husband gets when he comes home from work....I reheated my coffee but forgot about it and left it in there for the rest of the day. I can do this sometimes 3 times a day. This so reminds me of my grandmother...she did this all the time.
Side note, isn't this the best coffee cup?!? A sweet lady that followed our story when we were in the hospital with Forrest brought it to the hospital to give to us. We didn't know her from Eve and thought it was a little strange but now I LOVE it! I use it every single day...I love that I see my precious little guys face every morning when I wake up.
3. Sponsor letters have been emailed out for the Forrest Spence 5k! Woo woo! The date is set for August 25...its going to be the best ever. If you are interested in sponsoring the 5k than send me an email (brittany at forrestspencefund.com) and I will make sure you receive a Sponsor packet.
4. Austin has been a pistol lately. Thankfully he was super good when his daddy was out of town but then this week he has turned back into a pistol. I thought we were going to have a knock down drag out in the middle of Boston Gardens on Wednesday after bible study...please tell me its just him being 3 and that this too shall pass.
5. Love these 2 even though they are hard, hard, hard sometimes!
*4 posts in a 5 day period...that is like a new record! Hope you have a great weekend!