Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Life has been a little crazy. Hoping to get our Easter weekend up soon.
Five for Friday
1. It's hard to be a swim lesson instructor and have to watch from the sidelines. I am dying to get in there and show him that he can do it. I am restraining from doing what I did last time.
2. We built a train track that took up our den. The boys have loved playing with it.
3. Loving the beautiful weather in Boston and hoping it stays for good. I am ready to hang up the down coats, gloves, and hats.
4. Signs of Spring are in Boston but there is still a need for a coat. Even the ducks have on their Spring hats.
5. We do a lot of waiting on the T. The boys don't mind...they love watching the outbound trains go by. I also think they take after their mommy and like to people watch.