Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, April 13, 2012

Five for Friday

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  Life has been a little crazy.  Hoping to get our Easter weekend up soon.

Five for Friday
1.  It's hard to be a swim lesson instructor and have to watch from the sidelines.  I am dying to get in there and show him that he can do it.  I am restraining from doing what I did last time.
Ready to jump Jumping in

2.  We built a train track that took up our den.  The boys have loved playing with it.
Gotta love boys and their trains

 3. Loving the beautiful weather in Boston and hoping it stays for good. I am ready to hang up the down coats, gloves, and hats. My crazy boys

 4. Signs of Spring are in Boston but there is still a need for a coat. Even the ducks have on their Spring hats.
Spring in Boston The ducks in their Easter hats

5.  We do a lot of waiting on the T.  The boys don't mind...they love watching the outbound trains go by.  I also think they take after their mommy and like to people watch.

Waiting on the train

1 comment:

Laura Sessions said...

Wishing you were here to teach Margaret how to swim :) Can't wait until you are back home!