Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Iphone drop

Random pictures of our life lately...

Waiting at a park next to the airport for mommy's plane to land.



















Miller's true personality.  He is also wanting to go pee and poop on the potty now...not so sure about this one.

Floating in the bathtub.  We constantly say "Monkey See, Monkey Do" because whatever big brother is doing is what little brother wants to do.






























Enjoying whipped cream on their pancakes.


Swinging on a warm day in Boston.Life is good.
Wrestling over the ball.  This is not a playful wrestle, this is where Miller bit his lip and came barreling down the field at Austin full speed because he wanted the ball back.  I am pretty sure this ended in tears from both sides.
Always wrestling
A pic of the beard before he shaved it off.
IMG_6151 IMG_6155
Halfway through shaving it off.  (Do you see my beautiful guy behind David to the left...gosh how I miss him.  My heart hurts wishing he was in his daddy's arms too).  IMG_6157
Waiting on his turn to jump during swim lessons.  1st day of swim lessons
Making pancakes with daddy.  Helping daddy make Sunday night pancakes
Started a bunny craft with the boys and ended up doing it by myself.  I don't think my boys are ever going to enjoy crafts...I need a little girl to love doing crafts with me.  =)Bunny crafts
I had an MRI on Wednesday to see about my hip.  It has really been bothering me so David wanted to see what was going on.  He also brought home crutches for me to use...are you kidding me...how in the world are you supposed to use crutches in Boston where you walk everywhere with 2 small children?!?  It was comical for the 1 morning I used them trying to get through the Boston Commons with my kids.  Thankfully the MRI showed it's the best type of stress fracture to have and it just needs rest and aleve.  No crutches for right now!

Because of the stress fracture, the doctor (David) has banned me for running for a while so I enjoyed Saturday morning donuts with the boys. Not running anymore so I get to enjoy Saturday morning donuts with my boys again Littlest enjoying his donut hole Love this man

1 comment:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Goodness - I had no idea your hip was that serious! I'm so sorry! And I'm glad it's not too bad. All 3 of your boys are so beautiful. You DO need a girl! Or you could borrow one of mine sometime. :-)