1. 3 of my closest friends from Memphis are in town for the entire weekend!!! They flew in late last night so the boys and I are going to meet up with them this morning. They better be ready for a weekend full of fun! Can't wait to see them and show them my city!
Emilee and Mari Elliot are in the middle on the couch (they were both pregnant in this picture so they may kill me for posting it) and Bryn is in the back row, second from right.
2. My hip is still hurting! Such a bummer. I am dying to go for a run but it hurts too badly. Hoping for some healing and relief soon.
3. About to take my friends to my favorite breakfast place and I am drooling just thinking about those caramel banana french toast.
4. Have I told you that its difficult to find a home from 1300 miles away?!? It's hard and super stressful. Trusting that the Lord has something perfect for us.
5. For the 5th thing on Five for Fridays I am going to post something I am going to really miss about Boston. I am really going to miss the Charles River and the beauty that surrounds it. Something about being near water just calms me...I am a water girl for sure. Too bad the Mississippi River in Memphis isn't the same.
When looking for a picture of the Charles River I came across this pic...how can my boys look so little here?!? Didn't we just take this picture?
Happy weekend friends...do something this weekend you love! I'm off to explore the city with my friends.