Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, May 11, 2012

Five for Friday - decorating ideas

My mind is constantly revolving around finding a house.  Have I said before that finding a home 1300 miles away is hard?!?  We are all over the place in what we want and need.  I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest when it comes to decorating.  I have found so many things that I would love to do to our future house but it's hard when you have no idea what that house will look like.  Here are 5 things I have been coveting for a future house.

1.  I would love this playroom loft for the boys. How cute is this?  Area up top to hang out with a little boy cave down below.  Love it!


2.  I love this farm dining room table with the chairs.  More my style than a real formal dining room.

3,  I would love to have a laundry room.  Something where I can hang clothes up to dry, fold clothes, and iron.  I love these next 2 ideas to seperate clean clothes and then take a basket to each persons room. 



4.  I love these next 2 ideas for a future boys room.  We plan on the boys sharing a room until Austin doesn't want to anymore so I would love to do something that could grow with them and then divide easily into an individual room.

This so reminds me of my boys, especially Austin.




5. I would also love a mudroom/storage area. Something that has dividers/lockers/cubbies for each kid and for David and I. I don't like clutter so I think this would really help contain clutter.
Source: bhg.com via Brittany on Pinterest


Browsing Pinterest will be a lot more fun when we actually know where we are going to live!  Anything you have done to your house that you are so thankful for?

No comments: