1. I didn't really watch American Idol this year but I saw this song pop up on my newsfeed and took a listen...oh my goodness. It is so good. I have been thinking a lot about home lately. Home being Boston, home being Memphis, home ultimately being Heaven. Makes you think. Where is your home?
2. I helped host a baby shower for my best friend. Halley is due with twin girls (original due date was my birthday-pretty awesome) but probably will have the girls beginning of July. I am going to be the best aunt in the world! Can't wait to meet these 2 precious girls!
3. My precious high school girls graduated from high school. I have been with them since 6th grade so it was definitely monumental in their lives but my life too. These sweet girls have seen me at my highest and also my lowest. They remember so clearly the 55 days we had with Forrest and his life made an impact on each of them as it did mine. I am so proud of them and truly honored to be a part of their lives.
4. Super pumped to have 3 days with my husband and boys. We are heading to a Red Sox game tonight. Should be a fun weekend.
5. While in Memphis I spent some time at Forrest's grave site. Always bittersweet to go but it allows me to reflect on his life and legacy. I am truly in awe that God would pick me to be his mommy. What a joy!